Types of Data Collected
While using our service, we may request certain personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”) that will allow us to identify or contact you.
We may also collect information regarding how users access and utilize the service. The Internet Protocol (or IP) address of your computer, the type and version of your browser, the web pages you visit while using our Service, the time and length of time you spend on those web pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data may be included in this data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
To track the activity on our Service, we employ cookies and other tracking technologies, as well as store certain information. Cookies, which are small data files, may contain a unique identifier that is anonymous. A website sends your browser cookies, which are then stored on your computer or device. Beacons, tags, and scripts are just a few of the tracking technologies employed to collect data, monitor user activity, and analyze, enhance, and develop our service. You can instruct your browser to reject all cookies or alert you when one is transmitted. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our Service. Examples of cookies we utilize include:
- Session Cookies. We employ session cookies to run the programs
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference cookies among various cookie settings
- Security Cookies. Security cookies are utilized on our site.
- Advertising Cookies. Thanks to advertising cookies, you may see advertisements on our website that are relevant to you and your interests.
Use of Data
Woodworkingskills.com employs the data gathered in a number of ways.
- To provide and maintain our Service.
- To notify you of updates to our service so that you may interact with the interactive features of our service at your discretion.
- In order to assist customers in compiling research or useful data so we can improve our service, we will assist customers in compiling such information.
- Monitoring how our Service is utilized to detect, prevent, and fix technical issues.
Disclosure of Data
Your Personal Information may be transferred in the event that Woodworkingskills.com undergoes a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets. We will notify you before your Personal Information is transferred and subject to a different Privacy Statement.
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Woodworkingskills.com may be required by law or in response to valid government requests to disclose your personal information.
Woodworkingskills.com may disclose your Personal Information if it believes, in good faith, that such action is required to:
- To abide by a legal requirement
- To defend and safeguard rights and property of Woodworkingskills.com.
- To prevent or investigate potential misbehavior relating to the Service
- To protect the personal safety of Service users and the general public
- To safeguard from legal responsibility
Security of Data
We place a premium on the security of your data, but keep in mind that no method of communication over the Internet or technique of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we make every effort to utilize commercially reasonable procedures to safeguard your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its total security.
Links to Other Sites
On our service you will discover links to third-party websites. If you click on a link from a third party, you will be directed to their website. We strongly suggest that you read the privacy policies of every website you visit. We have no control over the privacy policies, content, or other practices of any third-party websites or services.
No one under the age of 18 may use our service. We do not collect online information from individuals under the age of eighteen. If you are a parent or legal guardian and you discover that your kid has provided us with personal information, please notify us. As soon as we detect that we may have received Children’s Personal Data without their parents’ consent, we remove that information from our servers.